Forums » News and Announcements

MapleStory M: How to Acquire Fever Buff

• 9 posts
    October 8, 2018 4:33 PM AEDT

Untradable equipment - largely Android hubs, but also sweetwater equipment, etc.. As somebody who gets most of my cash off of kisses and sweetwater, I'd rather be broke and find something else to market and be able to exchange these around my maplestory2 account. Even being able to buy Maple Mobile Mesos label these items would be much better than nothing.

I know GMS is limited to exactly what it can do, but Spell Traces have to be updated to reflect what normal scrolls can perform. I do not mind weapons being stuck in 9, so that they can earn money off Primes with Marvel, but Android hearts ought to likewise be able to have 9 attack! This wouldn't hurt the Prime market, as min/maxers would still want them. As somebody who's likely considered mid class/mid game... All these are the biggest glaring flaws to me.

I've played maple for some time, but still don't understand the best way to make billions of maplestory2 mesos. I have attempted elite supervisors, but they are so annoying to find and to even acquire maplestory2 items. I need more damage on my wind archer, my harm range is 78000-90000 (level 153}. What's so gosh darn costly and cant fund my characters values crap.

I don't spend money on maplestory2 MS and'm considered underfunded, but get around it. I've got friends that give me their"bad scrolled" items which are much better than mine, even when they screwed up their scrolling on it. There are some really nice MS players out there that will assist you too. I have a tendency to NPC most things because of hating the free market. Just look for some people around and speak to them.

MMOGO has the most game currency and items, the fastest delivery speed, welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html!