Forums » News and Announcements

The Celebrity of Maplestory M Mesos

• 9 posts
    October 4, 2018 5:03 PM AEST

Guild chats become broken for a while after someone leaves or joins a guild. Maplestory mobile mesos can see anything typed by a different player. Additionaly, guild chats randomly break for different people at various times. Sometimes chats appear for one person rather than another or only some peoples chat will show up for others. This makes having conversations difficult. Additionally, it results in having to make alliance chat spammy with things that should be said in guild chat.

When I have deleted someone off my buddy list I damn well wish to maintain them as deleted. I don't want them to see my chat or to see their conversation. At times people will see buddy chat with no ign attached to it. I know the last time this occurred it was someone who was previously on my BL speaking on a different character.There is major chat lag. Sometimes, something a person types in bl doesn't appear for anywhere from 1 to 30 min. Individuals are getting a message about chat servers being active.

People have whispered me asking why I did't react and I have needed to say noone has said anything in BL for 10 min. Maplestory is assume to be a social game. It is quite difficult to play socially if it's nigh on impossible to actually be social.

It is understood that the system makes great gears potential to be made by in-game way only and allow the game less pay-to-win. But who's actually the beneficiary from the system? I must say these low lvl bots, who are mostly camping in Lv140- open-to-all maplestory2.

MMOGO has the most game currency and items, the fastest delivery speed, welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html!