Forums » News and Announcements

is month. "We have some really good p

• 435 posts
    January 17, 2017 4:06 PM AEDT

ATLANTA -- The Atlanta Braves did everything they could over the last year to find a team willing to trade for struggling second baseman Dan Uggla. nike free 5.0 preço . There were no takers. Ugglas frustrating, four-year tenure with the Braves ended Friday when the team requested unconditional release waivers on a former starter still guaranteed over $18 million for the remainder of this year and next. "Weve been very active making calls for the last month," general manager Frank Wren said. "We got to a point where we realized that this was probably our only avenue." Uggla received the news during an early afternoon meeting at Turner Field with Wren and manager Fredi Gonzalez. "He was professional, just like he always has been and always will be," Gonzalez said. "Now he goes out and he can explore other opportunities. Somebody will give him a chance, and we wish him the best of luck." In his fourth season with the Braves, the 34-year-old Uggla was batting .162 with two home runs and 10 RBI in 48 games and 130 at-bats. He had a 33-game hitting streak in 2011, the franchises second-longest, but also struck out 495 times in 451 games over the last three years. Uggla was benched permanently on May 28 when the Braves purchased the contract of second baseman Tommy La Stella from Triple-A Gwinnett. The teams patience with Uggla appeared to wear thin last Sunday when he was suspended one game for reporting just 30 minutes before the start of a game at the Chicago Cubs. Uggla, a three-time NL All-Star, hit .179 with 22 homers and 55 RBIs last year and underwent corrective eye surgery last summer. He struggled so much that he was left off the post-season roster after losing his job to Elliot Johnson, a journeyman claimed off waivers in late August. The Braves reinserted Uggla as the starter at the beginning of spring training this year, but he hit .212 in April and .080 in 25 at-bats during May. "It wasnt because he didnt prepare or didnt work hard," Wren said. "He did all those things, so I cant answer what happened from a performance standpoint." The Braves recalled utility man Tyler Pastornicky from Gwinnett to take Ugglas spot on the 25-man roster before Fridays game against Philadelphia. Atlanta acquired Uggla on Nov. 16, 2010, when Wren traded infielder Omar Infante and reliever Mike Dunn to the Marlins. Wren soon signed Uggla to a five-year contract worth approximately $62 million. "When we made the deal, right-handed power was of the most difficult things to acquire," Wren said. "It was the perfect fit at that time. Even the first year, Dan hit 36 home runs, and we felt like this was the perfect match. It didnt continue to fit as well." After meeting with Wren and Gonzalez, Uggla spoke with several teammates before leaving the clubhouse seemingly for the last time. "Its obviously a tough day for me," first baseman Freddie Freeman said. "He was beloved by everybody in this clubhouse. He came in here every day and worked hard. He already told us he wants us to go on. Its definitely going to take a while for me (to get over)." Added right fielder Jason Heyward: "He always hustled, did not complain one time, wanted to be in the lineup. Theres not enough good things we can say about him." With 67 games remaining, the Braves are tied for first place in the NL East with Washington. Wren likes the makeup of his roster now, but will continue to consider ways to improve before the trade deadline later this month. "We have some really good pieces and we have some good, young players (in the minors) that we think can help us in the second half," Wren said. "Well look for ways to improve our club internally, maybe externally, but we do think that the foundation of a real good ballclub is here." Nike Free Run+ masculino correndo sapatos escuro cinza/escuro roxo/rosa/branco .com) - Darius Carter and Ron Baker scored 18 points apiece to help 13th-ranked Wichita State beat Evansville 61-41 on Saturday. nike roshe run comprar . 22. Wade averaged 26.3 points, 4.3 rebounds, 2.7 assists and 2.0 steals while leading the Heat to a 3-0 record. The 31-year-old shot 60 percent from the field and 50 percent from 3-point range en route to his 17th weekly honor.The Ottawa RedBlacks have signed former defensive lineman Leroy Blugh as the teams defensive line coach. Blugh, 47, played 15 CFL seasons with the Edmonton Eskimos and the Toronto Argonauts, winning a Grey Cup with the Eskimos in 1993. He was head coach at Bishops from 2005-2010 and served as an assistant for two seasons with at Queens University before spending the 2013 season as the Eskimos defensive line tutor.. masculino 2015 Nike Roshe Run Flyknit correndo sapatos vermelho pretas. "Were excited to welcome Leroy to our RedBlacks family," said Ottawa head coach Rick Campbell. "Leroy knows what it takes to play defensive line at a high level in the CFL. His extensive playing and coaching experience will be invaluable to our football team." Blugh was a CFL West Division All-Star twice and was named the leagues Most Outstanding Canadian in 1996. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

• 727 posts
    • 168 posts
    September 8, 2018 6:17 PM AEST

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.more info here

• 168 posts
    September 11, 2018 8:55 PM AEST

This was really an interesting topic and I kinda agree with what you have mentioned here!NFTS - Nepotism at it's worse

• 168 posts
    September 13, 2018 10:16 PM AEST

Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thankstaylormade golf clubs

• 168 posts
    September 17, 2018 6:25 PM AEST

Great  post, you have pointed out some  fantastic  points , I  likewise  think  this s a very  wonderful website.ScanStartup.com

• 168 posts
    September 18, 2018 5:40 PM AEST

Thank you very much for this useful article. I like it.cheap paper writing service

• 168 posts
    September 22, 2018 5:16 PM AEST

Only aspire to mention ones content can be as incredible. This clarity with your post is superb and that i may think you’re a guru for this issue. High-quality along with your concur permit me to to seize your current give to keep modified by using approaching blog post. Thanks a lot hundreds of along with you should go on the pleasurable get the job done.voyance gratuite immediate

• 168 posts
    September 24, 2018 11:43 PM AEST

You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant!Moving Feedback

• 168 posts
    September 26, 2018 5:06 PM AEST

Your blog is too much amazing. I have found with ease what I was looking. Moreover, the content quality is awesome. Thanks for the nudge!bernard bensaid

• 168 posts
    October 3, 2018 11:52 PM AEST

Pretty good post. I have just stumbled upon your blog and enjoyed reading your blog posts very much. I am looking for new posts to get more precious info. Big thanks for the useful info.Cheap Train Tickets Europe

• 168 posts
    October 4, 2018 6:03 PM AEST

I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here.ww88

• 168 posts
    October 11, 2018 5:29 PM AEDT

This group is doing really great work, saving the energy, the production is being held by Roberto Hroval. His ideas and aims for the project are great, they really can help any country with the energy dispute we have been facing.

• 168 posts
    October 11, 2018 6:00 PM AEDT

This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion. You also know how to make people rally behind it, obviously from the responses.shopify facebook pixel

• 39 posts
    October 15, 2018 5:26 AM AEDT

thanks for the entire usefull sponsorship.. process server in Singapore

• 168 posts
    October 15, 2018 11:08 PM AEDT

Great survey, I'm sure you're getting a great response.Sachverständigen Institut Herne

• 168 posts
    October 16, 2018 12:41 AM AEDT

Whenever I have some free time, I visit blogs to get some useful info. Today, I found your blog with the help of Google. Believe me; I found it one of the most informative blog.toko bunga bandung

• 168 posts
    October 17, 2018 1:00 AM AEDT

I went to this website, and I believe that you have a plenty of excellent information,  I have saved your site to my bookmarks.smartphone apple iPhone 7 Plus rigenerati

• 168 posts
    October 17, 2018 1:00 AM AEDT

I went to this website, and I believe that you have a plenty of excellent information,  I have saved your site to my bookmarks.smartphone apple iPhone 7 Plus rigenerati

• 168 posts
    October 29, 2018 9:37 PM AEDT

Good artcile, but it would be better if in future you can share more about this subject. Keep posting.best motorcycle helmets

• 8 posts
    November 7, 2018 7:57 PM AEDT

I got so engaged with your post it is truly a well-researched content. goku on nimbus hoodie

This post was edited by Stacey Gilliam at November 7, 2018 7:59 PM AEDT
    • 168 posts
    November 9, 2018 10:01 AM AEDT

I am jovial you take pride in what you write.  It makes you stand way out from many other writers that can not push high-quality content like you.CuteOnly

• 168 posts
    November 10, 2018 10:02 PM AEDT

Outstanding article!  I want people to know just how good this information is in your article. Your views are much like my own concerning this subject. I will visit daily your blog because I know. It may be very beneficial for me.hide wp-login

• 6 posts
    November 12, 2018 7:25 PM AEDT

This is a pretty fascinating post. It is interesting, helpful and at the same time useful. dragon ball z hoodies

This post was edited by Elliot cano at November 12, 2018 7:26 PM AEDT
    • 168 posts
    November 14, 2018 6:57 PM AEDT

Good post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Appreciate it!hong kong massage girls