Forums » News and Announcements

You can communicate through it

• August 1, 2020 11:26 AM AEST

I do not care when Mages do it if they have Imp Blizzard and generally the damage from wow classic gold a Blizzard is not bad enough to pull threat, but I fucking hate WOW Classic hunters who Multishot when I'm 2 GCDs (Thunderclap + Demo Shout) to a bunch tug. Particularly when they await the mob because it means more work for me to reposition earlier FDing to get. I stopped bringing WOW Classic hunters since they're more trouble than they're worth 90% of the time. Where this is the case, ive bailed in my share of groups. WOW Classic hunters or shamans world shocking until my 2nd automobile attack swing does my head. Peace afterward hearth.

You use this thing. The box. You can communicate through it. That is still your fault. The healer is doing what they do. They see health that is low, they cure. It is instinctual. After recovery the Warlock, I am able to drink during the pull that is next. The biggest way healers can influence the rate and efficacy of a series is by allowing the DPSers play in a risky manner, while not requiring dedicated mana breaks.

This dumbass NA gamerdad reddit meme should die, superior healers can keep up with rambo tanks and tapping on warlocks, this was accurate in leveling greens, and especially now. Dear Warlocks, please play with your potential, it's the healers job as the support to accommodate the pace of tanks & dps. If you can see they are not able to maintain, or worse, show themselves as noobies by blaming you for lifetime tapping, then you can chill, simply know if the healer is not maintaining they're usually the ones misplaying.

I am a bank sitter. The hateful glares the peasant folk provide when they're walking below is exactly what fuels me. You understand there's perfection in picking the ideal equipment out to impress. Should I place the trinket? Another trinket slot of cause would be DFT, what else could royalty decorate themselves? Who needs a BiS cloak once you can wear an Epic raid item that just shines in cheap wow gold classic gold and white luxury, yes I am speaking about you my beautiful Cloak of Shrouded Mists.